In the last 6-9 months, I’ve worked closely with advertising agencies and media agencies, helping them grow their programmatic media department. We spend some quality time looking at how they generate income, what kind of culture they have, and how efficient their internal operating efforts are.
I have had a consulting company for 3 years now (yay😬🥲), and I offer programmatic media solutions in the form of media activation and training. As a result of working with Helene Parker Consulting, my agency clients increased their revenue, improved employee retention, and revamped their internal operations. We developed internal processes and implemented certain automation where it made sense depending on the dynamic of the team and the demands of their clients.
Why am I telling you this? Because I have recorded 9 common pitfalls preventing my agency clients from growing and scaling successfully that had to be addressed and overcome.
But Hélène, how do I know if I’m a victim of these pitfalls you are about to reveal?
Answer the following questions, and if you get 2-3 yes, then Sign Up To Watch The Video Here where I review both pitfalls with recommendations:
- Are you losing clients to competitors?
- Are you holding on to outdated partnerships?
- Is your employee retention rate declining?
- Are you missing clients’ deliverables and deadlines?
- How long does it take you and your team to pump monthly reports out?
- Are you satisfied with your organization’s culture?
- Lack of productivity?
- No time to train or encourage self-development, not even 5 mins to read an article or listen to your favorite podcast?
- Does it feel like you are wearing multiple hats, and they keep growing?
I’ve recorded a short video explaining all 9 pitfalls with recommendations on assessing and addressing these based on what I’ve implemented with my agency clients. You may not have experienced all 9 at once, but we can probably agree that you are most likely living 2 to 3.
As always, I love and appreciate you! You are deserving and worthy of being successful this year, and I’m here to be your hype woman! 🤭👏🏽👏🏽